1. Always make sure you have the latest version of the PhotoDay Capture App installed before heading to your location. If your device is not set to auto-update, you will need to manually update the app to the latest version from your phone's app store.
2. If you are utilizing multiple photographers during your photo shoot, each user will need their own login credentials to use on their devices. You can invite other photographers through your Studio Home under Settings > My Studio > Users.
3. Be sure to launch the PhotoDay Capture App on every device you will use from your own wi-fi connection to load your newly created galleries before leaving for a photo session. But don't worry if you forget to do this! As you'll see in #4....
4. If you're using PhotoDay Capture at a school, many have implemented limited wifi networks with security software and cell signal blockers. If you're unsure about your connection and your location's security protocols, just work offline!
5. When you're back at your home base, you can sync everything there afterwards. 😁